B3 Benchmarking Training Webinars
B3 Benchmarking Overview
Have you ever wanted to compare the energy and water consumption and costs of your buildings, month to month or year to year? Do you want to know your building’s carbon footprint?
Would you like to learn which of your buildings are cost-effective to improve? Join us to learn how!
The B3 Overview webinar will tell you what B3 Benchmarking is all about and provide you the tools to enter building and meter data and use the analysis features right away! Learn how to:
- Add/edit buildings to your organization’s portfolio
- Troubleshoot error and warning messages
- Read your utility bill to accurately enter meter information
- Interpret Benchmark, Peer Comparison, ENERGY STAR®, and Baseline results
- Develop user-defined reports
- Utilize both the energy and water modes
Download presentation. Have more questions, please contact us for additional assistance
B3 v7 New Features
We will showcase latest advancements. Join us to learn about:
- Person Normalization
- Event Comparison Reporting
- Excel Exports
- Additional organizational level features
- And more...
Previous Webinar Presentations
RADS - Understanding the Public Report
Recording - See Videos
Have you ever wondered what the RADS tab on the B3 Benchmarking homepage is? If so, here is your chance to learn all about the RADS, short for Rating and Disclosure System. The RADS is a public report showing building energy performance for all public organizations in the program. Join us for a one-hour session to understand:
- the purpose of the report
- how to navigate it
- how you can use the peer comparison data to inform your own building energy management decisions.
Reporting: How to Use Exports Effectively
- See Videos
You have your data in B3 Benchmarking, and now you're asking yourself, "How do I communicate this information?" In this session, we:
- discuss who should hear about building performance,
- walk through each possible Excel, print, and pdf export available,
- identify where to find the new Benchmarking by Fuel type metrics,
- and use real data from organizations to highlight the most common and valuable exports for communicating the performance of your buildings in a concise and attractive manner.
Data: How to Add, Edit, and Delete
Presentation - Download here
When using B3 Benchmarking, we want to avoid the old adage of "garbage in = garbage out." In this session, we focus on entering quality data, how to edit data, how to decommission and disconnect old buildings and meters, and how remove mistakes. Join us to learn how to make sure you have high quality data, so that you have high quality results.
B3 Metrics Webinar:
Presentation - Download here
You have your data in the B3 system, and now you're asking yourself, "What's next?" In this session, we discuss the value of B3 and what the metrics can tell you about your organization and buildings. Using real organizations, we'll also see how you can use B3 to actively manage the energy performance of your buildings.